A day in the life
Nutrino Health is hiring a Senior Software Engineer to join our team of experts.
Come work with us and help shape the future of diabetes therapy. You will design and implement the software and data pipelines of Medtronic’s next generation insulin pumps that will provide patients with tailor made, data driven, machine learning based therapy.
You will work in a heterogeneous team composed of Data Scientists, Product Managers, QA engineers and Software engineers.
- Design cloud and client data collection architecture, collecting data from services and medical devices used for training ML behavior analysis models
- Build a production scale and robust infrastructure
- Design and implement data flows and mechanisms for the next gen insulin pump
- B.Sc. in computer science or an equivalent STEM degree / military background
- 3+ years Full Stack / Backend Developer experience
- Highly proficient in at least one of the following: Python, Java or Node
- Experience in designing and running production workloads on AWS/GCP/Azure
- Experience with high scale data processing pipelines and applications
- Hands on experience with one of the following: Kubernetes, Serverless framework, Kafka/Kinesis, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, elasticsearch
- Experience with delivering data-driven features to production
- Medical background is a plus
Nutrino is an innovator in the field of artificial intelligence, data analytics, MLOps and cloud computing. As part of the Medtronic family, we are focused on exciting innovation in medical technology research and the infrastructure powering the company’s future product pipeline. We are looking for bright, hard-working, and creative thinkers to join us in our journey.We are a Tel-Aviv based company, with a start-up spirit and corporate backing. Our team is enthusiastic and eager to apply cutting-edge technologies and methods to revolutionize the world of data enabled therapy and improve the quality of life of people around the world. Let’s work together at the interface of tech and health and transform our vision into reality.
Join us in shaping the future.