A day in the life
Nutrino Health is hiring a Senior Data Engineer to join our team of experts.
Entering the role you will be responsible for designing and developing our data platform and MLOps solution, as well as optimizing data pipelines architecture for diverse teams.
You will be part of a team of engineers with a wide range of expertise – data engineering, cloud computing, high-scale systems, data science, building our data and AI infrastructure, which empowers our AI-based therapeutic medical devices.
- Design and maintain data and MLOps architectures
- Develop ETLs for data from a wide variety of sources using Spark and AWS
- Develop the Medtronic internal research platform for data science and research teams , providing them the tools for exploring data and creating ML models to improve therapy
- B.Sc. in computer science or an equivalent STEM degree / military background
- 4+ years as Data Engineer / Backend Developer / Architect
- Highly proficient in at least one of the following: Python, Java or Node
- Experience in designing and running production workloads on AWS/GCP/Azure
- Working knowledge of stream processing and highly scalable data stores
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to successfully collaborate with talented and opinionated peers (Product, Dev, Quality, etc.) towards the mission of building industry-leading data platform
Nutrino is an innovator in the field of artificial intelligence, data analytics, MLOps and cloud computing. As part of the Medtronic family, we are focused on exciting innovation in medical technology research and the infrastructure powering the company’s future product pipeline. We are looking for bright, hard-working, and creative thinkers to join us in our journey.We are a Tel-Aviv based company, with a start-up spirit and corporate backing. Our team is enthusiastic and eager to apply cutting-edge technologies and methods to revolutionize the world of data enabled therapy and improve the quality of life of people around the world. Let’s work together at the interface of tech and health and transform our vision into reality.
Join us in shaping the future.