A day in the life
The DevOps Engineer will be part of Nutrino’s R&D team, developing an infrastructure that supports the next generation of insulin pumps -providing data enabled therapy.The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the development and production environments, as well as ongoing enhancements. Responsibilities will include planning, designing and implementing critical parts of the infrastructure to support highly scalable applications including multi region support, medical and personal data security, CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure automation.
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps engineer
- 3+ years experience designing and implementing cloud infrastructure for production on any of the cloud platforms (AWS / GCP / Azure)
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes and docker
- Experience with implementing CI/CD pipelines on Micro Services
- Experience with scripting and programming languages (Bash, Python, Java, Go, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience configuration/automation tools (Ansible, Terraform, etc.)
- Scripting and automation skills (Bash, Python, etc.)
- Strong architectural skills and understanding of complex technical challenges
- Independent, an autodidact with excellent problem solving and passion to learn cutting-edge technologies
- Organization, order, and attention to details
- Experience with AWS (networking, compute, storage, serverless services, IAM)
- Experience with Datadog
- Experience with Security CI/CD Tools, such (SonarQube, WhiteSource, etc.)
- Familiar with Service Mesh on Kubernetes (Istio, Linkerd, etc.)
- Experience with CodeFresh CI/CD
- Experience with Serverless Framework
Nutrino is an innovator in the field of artificial intelligence, data analytics, MLOps and cloud computing. As part of the Medtronic family, we are focused on exciting innovation in medical technology research and the infrastructure powering the company’s future product pipeline. We are looking for bright, hard-working, and creative thinkers to join us in our journey.We are a Tel-Aviv based company, with a start-up spirit and corporate backing. Our team is enthusiastic and eager to apply cutting-edge technologies and methods to revolutionize the world of data enabled therapy and improve the quality of life of people around the world. Let’s work together at the interface of tech and health and transform our vision into reality.
Join us in shaping the future.