A day in the life
As a Product Manager, you will drive product vision from ideation to implementation. You will be responsible for understanding both the customers’ and end users’ needs as well as our business goals and defining the product KPIs. You will be working closely with a team of engineers with a wide range of expertise – data engineering, cloud computing, high-scale systems, ML, and Deep Learning. You will be in charge of our Data Collection services, managing current and future products and their roadmap.
- At least 2 years of experience as a product manager, including leading an entire feature lifecycle with multidisciplinary engineering teams.
- Strong technical background.
- Ability to understand and take ownership of complex processes and business needs and translate them to simple, effective, and scalable product solutions.
- Strong communication skills and have the ability to thoroughly explain the rationale of product decisions.
- You are analytical and experienced in working both with qualitative insights and quantitative data to drive product decisions.
- B.Sc. in computer science or an equivalent science degree / military background.
- Knowledge in data science research, machine learning concepts, and development processes.
- Healthcare experience, especially with medical-grade products.
- Experience working in a remote and international environment.
Nutrino is an innovator in the field of artificial intelligence, data analytics, MLOps and cloud computing. As part of the Medtronic family, we are focused on exciting innovation in medical technology research and the infrastructure powering the company’s future product pipeline. We are looking for bright, hard-working, and creative thinkers to join us in our journey.
We are a Tel-Aviv based company, with a start-up spirit and corporate backing. Our team is enthusiastic and eager to apply cutting-edge technologies and methods to revolutionize the world of data enabled therapy and improve the quality of life of people around the world. Let’s work together at the interface of tech and health and transform our vision into reality.
Join us in shaping the future.