About The Position
Careers that Change Lives
Nutrino is an innovator in the field of artificial intelligence, data analytics, MLOps and cloud computing.
As part of the Medtronic family, we are focused on exciting innovation in medical technology research and the infrastructure powering the company’s future product pipeline. We are looking for bright, hard-working, and creative thinkers to join us in our journey.
A Day in the Life
Defining, approving, and executing test cases – manual and automated.
Being a focal point for our crowd testing subcontractor.
Implementing sanity and regression tests for our application.
Overall monitoring version’s quality.
· 1-2 years of experience in QA.
· API testing experience or working with tools such as Postman/Insomnia.
· Analytical mindset.
· An understanding of QA methodology.
· Familiarity with writing and executing scripts for automating QA-related tasks
· Core values: team spirit, integrity, determination, passion for work.
Nice to have:
· Experience with Jira.
· Knowledge in Automation tests.
· Python and PyTest knowledge.